08/30/2016 6:10 PM
The San Diego County Chevy Dealers will again present two FREE soccer clinics to boys and girls in the area, ages 6-14! As a past registrant in a Chevy Youth Clinic, I wanted to extend an invitation to this year’s clinics! (If you have already registered, please discard this email). You have not been added to a distribution list, and this is the only email you will receive unless you do in fact sign up for one of these events. *Special Needs participants of all ages are welcome to attend.
Please click this link to download an invitation and a waiver. You can also view a schedule below. Register today to secure your spot!
Online Registration is Easy!
1. Go to http://soccer.youthsportsclinics.com/
2. Click the blue “Register Now” button
3. Select “San Diego” in the drop-down menu
4. Enter the password “kickit” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
5. Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
6. Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
7. Don’t forget to download the waiver (from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Click here to watch videos to see what clinics are all about!
Once you sign up for your desired clinic you may print off the waiver, which is also available on the website. Please fill out this waiver, sign it, and bring it with you to the clinic.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me directly. We hope to have you return for another Chevy Youth Soccer clinic this year!
When: Monday, September 26, 2016
Where: Chula Vista Community Park
1060 Eastlake Parkway
Chula Vista, CA 91915
Schedule: Check-In: 4:30PM
Schedule: Check-In: 4:30PM
Check out what parents and coaches have to say about Chevy Youth Soccer clinics!
· “The coaches were inviting, energetic and fun! The way they taught the drills was amazing. They were thoughtful in their approach to linking the strategies of soccer with a kid-like appeal.” – Wilmington LMA CYS Clinic Participant
“We are happy that you bring this type of program to our community. We need more programs like this for our kids. Thank you!” – Hawaii LMA CYS Clinic Participant
· "My son said he enjoyed being on the field and learning from the coaches. This camp allowed players from all skill levels to be challenged and learn something new. I was genuinely pleased with the experience." – Sacramento LMA CYS Clinic Participant
· “We have participated in this clinic for many years, and it is one of the best. Great people and super organized! Thanks Chevy Youth Sports!” – Omaha LMA CYS Clinic Participant
If you have any questions, please contact Cara Carme at 404-314-0514 firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!
Coordinator, GM Dealer Programs
1725 Windward Concourse | Suite 120 | Alpharetta, GA | 30005
Mobile: 404.314.0514 | Fax: 770.407.8566